Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Car Insurance

Norfolk Jim

Norfolk Jim

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Not about Cali but has anyone had their car insured through VW own Car insurance? If so how did they get on.

Our 2019 Golf Gt Est was with LV who have just sent renewal and it's gone up by 36% despite no claims in 20 years apart from windscreen replacement in 2022. Just had quote from VW themselves and it's come in at around £60 less than LV

Had the renewal from LV for my 2014 Seat Mii yesterday. Up by 44%. Direct line even more but few mins on price comparison found prices lower than last year. Ended up going for Aviva policy, not the absolute cheapest but less than last year for better cover.

Thanks but I was specifically asking about if anyone has VW's own insurance.

So yes I'm insured with UKI via Privilege on the BMW and I'm expecting a 30/40% rise in May at renewal. The market now sees that they can charge more.

Oh that's interesting then. Some big names there. I suppose it makes sense for Skoda & Seat & Audi to be in there. My Travel insurance is through my Nationwide bank account and when I had to make a claim they were easy to deal with so looks like I may go with them. £523 Fully comp with Business Class 1 for wife and myself, protected NCD and Legal fees to £100k just a windscreen claim in 2022. Excess on windscreen £65 repalce or £10 repair and £250 Vol excess

Back