Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Interesting new Ikea find

T

thetallguy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Perusing Ikea today I found a “garden chair cushion bag” which looked like a useful size. I was right. We already store our sleeping bags and pillows in big bags on the rear shelf (two adult and two kids, sleeping bags for all with two full size pillows and two small camping pillows).

The bag is big with a zip around three sides of the top. The fabric is not full-on tarp but nonetheless seems pretty tough and sufficiently waterproof that it should keep everything dry if you turn up on a site in the rain and need to get the beds ready to go without tripping over the bedding. A nice touch is two vents in the corners which should maintain a bit of airflow. Best bit is it fits perfectly across the width and depth of the Ocean bed

Cost £15 and packs up pretty small in its own storage bag (I’ve put a six inch ruler in the pic for scale). Link is https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products...-storage-bag-for-cushions-black-art-20292328/ for anyone interested, and you’ll find it in the garden bit just before the giant warehouse section - quite literally the last place you’ll look.90435612-DC2F-424E-972E-75BBC58BE282.jpeg2EE1AE30-C820-49B3-B80D-69CF7D4CC222.jpegEF2A89E7-D0F0-4442-901C-35AE15C125DB.jpegC497F9D5-748F-4422-B4DC-7B7013E83478.jpeg

looks like the right height to go under the shelf as well ?

Didn’t check that! But, yes, probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would cost an arm and a leg if it was a" Brandrup" bag Just the thing if you want to move a whole body in your van!
good spot thanks

Thanks for this, really good find, definitely on the shopping list! Looks like it might be the right size to go on the back shelf of conversion rock and roll bed too!

Wilko Jumbo Storage Bag £4 Got double sleeping bag, double duvet, 2 pillows & 2 cushions in it room to spare.
IMG_20190530_164252693.jpg

Back