Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Interior Shot

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Wonder what the black thing is on the sink unit?

VW-California-auf-T6-fotoshowBigImage-45f5d7e1-237634.jpg

http://www.promobil.de/aktuell/neuer-california-auf-vw-t6-erster-blick-in-den-camper-6636491.html

Translated via google

New California camper on VW First look at the new pop-up camper

Floor plan, furniture, construction Bank, up roof - a lot remains the same tried and tested the VW California camper on T6. However, there are some small improvements. promobil reveals what.
New to the VW T6 California is the upholstery and furniture decor - the latter is now dark.It has also been fine-tuned some details: There is now improved blackout blinds on the front and rear, new, dimmable LED lights in the roof bed and the inside of the tailgate.

The new California-campers on VW T6: Beach, Coast, Ocean
Another highlight: the camping chairs in the tailgate can now be more easily from the VW T6 California found. In addition, the Roof canvass is the pop-up of a new, particularly water-resistant, easy-care fabric.

In addition to the simple VW T6 California Beach without furniture line and the fully equipped Ocean (formerly Comfortline) Volkswagen has launched a medium variant called VW T6 California Coast. The Coast brings a furniture line and a somewhat simpler equipment.

Wonder what the black thing is on the sink unit?

Hi Paul,

Ugly is what I call it... wonder what it does, but it does spoil the lines a bit.

I think the darker furniture looks much better than the current version though. :thumb

I hope thats not an actual fixture, can't see the table would work with it in place.. maybe its the infamous additional cup holder :bananadance

I see the roof canvas is still only " water resistant " rather than Water Proof.

I hope thats not an actual fixture, can't see the table would work with it in place.. maybe its the infamous additional cup holder :bananadance

I reckon, it looks removeable.

I reckon, it looks removeable.
If you look at the photo of the interior in the brochure (PDF on the German website) then the black thing isn't there. Removable cup holder sounds about right.

Any one found images of the interior of either the Beach or Coast? I'm still trying to work out what exactly is in the back of the Coast. How much of a kitchen is in there and does the Beach still have a 5 seat (in the rear) option? My German is non existent and the Google translator I'm using struggles under my lack of skill...

Any one found images of the interior of either the Beach or Coast? I'm still trying to work out what exactly is in the back of the Coast. How much of a kitchen is in there and does the Beach still have a 5 seat (in the rear) option? My German is non existent and the Google translator I'm using struggles under my lack of skill...
Hi,

Just a guess but i think it will have the transporter/beach/uk SE cockpit and not the multivan cockpit to make it cheaper.

//M

The "wood" may be darker (is it?) but the upholstery looks even lighter the the grey stuff we've got :D

I've seen those black things in Home & Bargain, I think.

I guess when we see it in the flesh it will look OK :)

So is it really the T6 or a T5.2? no signs of hi tech concept electric hybrid drive powered by hydrogen fuel cells topped up by tap water then? (these were developed in the 60's but patent locked by Shell for obvious tax and profit reasons)

no signs of hi tech concept electric hybrid drive powered by hydrogen fuel cells topped up by tap water then?
Is that what Peugeot/Fiat were doing by dripping water all over the engine on their Boxers/Ducatos? :confused: They are ahead of VW in that department :D

Back