Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing Me

Batmobile

Batmobile

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi everyone! I'm currently in Afghanistan, but hoping to get an order in for a T6 Beach (3 seat bench + extra second row seats) so that its there soon after I return home to Chester, UK. I'm making progress deciphering the options list, but not quite there yet.

I'm an outdoorsy type with two teenage boys, so figured the Beach would be better as a daily user (it will be my only vehicle), while still offering me all I really need for camping. I can use it for general outdoor activities and use it as a MPV, when required. Despite being a tea-aholic and being initially drawn to the kitchenette Ocean/SE, I feel the price saving and additional space and flexibility of the Beach has won me over.

For me this purchase will be about exploration: getting out in the wild parts of the UK and Europe, alone of with my boys, and taking lots of photos along the way... hiking, cycling etc. The T6 seems to make sense, considering the discounts available and high prices of clean used T5s.

This forum is such a valuable resource with so many helpful members. I've learnt so much in a matter of a week.... but that's not helping me decide on a colour!

Hello Tom
I am sure which camper you go for you will not be disspointed

colour go for what you like, we had no way colours and some other colours were OK we went for Candy White in the end which was on our OK list rather than top of the choice in colour but really happy with it and would consider it again

Hi and welcome from Belgium ,
I bought a demo so did not get to chose color , but white would be one of my favors.
White and all black accecoirs (brandruprails, awning, bikerack , wheels , ...) looks sooooo:cool:

Hi Tom and welcome. Obviously red is the only way to go :)

With all that you plan to do, I presume washing the car will not be a high priority?
Has to be Natural Grey.:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

Back