Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello. Just introducing myself, I'm a new member and currently looking for a California Beach, I used to own a 78 Bay window.

Beachlessboy68

Beachlessboy68

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello everyone, just introducing myself, I'm a new member and currently looking for a California Beach, I used to own a 78 Bay window Devon camper until some lowlife decided they would take it one night. My Brother has a lovely Beach and it makes me turn grape yellow with envy every time I go out in it so hoping to join the club sometime soon too.

1519053_693121630722784_469241722_o.jpg

Open to all T5, T5.1, T6, Ideal spec would be Auto/DSG, 3 seat bench, night heater, air con in the rear passenger area, would love grape yellow or red, some of the blues are lovely too and I like the graphite grey. It seems the asking prices for used vans are pretty much what the original new prices are though. Vans that were £50k new 3 years ago are still £50K now! same with the older Calis. Budget is £30k ish at the moment but hopefully will increase when I sell some of my vehicles unless anyone wants to px a Harley Road King Classic and/or Ducati 996 and Pontiac Tans Am :)

Open to all T5, T5.1, T6, Ideal spec would be Auto/DSG, 3 seat bench, night heater, air con in the rear passenger area, would love grape yellow or red, some of the blues are lovely too and I like the graphite grey. It seems the asking prices for used vans are pretty much what the original new prices are though. Vans that were £50k new 3 years ago are still £50K now! same with the older Calis. Budget is £30k ish at the moment but hopefully will increase when I sell some of my vehicles unless anyone wants to px a Harley Road King Classic and/or Ducati 996 and Pontiac Tans Am :)
For info

Asking prices are all over the place, the greed seems to still be on some, despite the obvious credit issues !
I posted similar In Another thread, those that price sensibly sell, those with the greed on appearing to hang around until sense prevails!

Harley Road king !

Last edited:
I would agree with that! One VW dealer recently offered me offered me £43K for a late T6 Beach when WBAC price was £48K… has over £6k of options too.
I think spec is the key thing, I see so many poverty spec ( not my words) vans that ask unrealistic prices only to hang around until they reduce the price to a reasonable level.

WBAC = what’s the weather doing today !

Back