Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Family of 4 just bought our 1st California

steviep2000

steviep2000

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We are a family of 4 (kids 4 and 1) and we have finally taken the plunge and bought our 1dt Cali Beach and embark on what I hope will be some truly epic adventures. Looking for any tips and advice that will make our trips even more of a joy :)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

We are a family of 4 (kids 4 and 1) and we have finally taken the plunge and bought our 1dt Cali Beach and embark on what I hope will be some truly epic adventures. Looking for any tips and advice that will make our trips even more of a joy :)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Our boys were 1 and 3 when we first took delivery. Two years, 42,000 miles, 33 countries and ~300 nights sleeping in our van later we are as enthusiastic now about our Beach as we were the day we first picked Amarillo up.

Our boys were 1 and 3 when we first took delivery. Two years, 42,000 miles, 33 countries and ~300 nights sleeping in our van later we are as enthusiastic now about our Beach as we were the day we first picked Amarillo up.
Amazing. The journey has only just begun. We are actually still just at the very boring (but necessary) stage when we are choosing seat covers and rugs/carpets etc. I noticed an awesome childrens rug on the floor of your van. Do you mind me asking where you got that?
Its great!

Amazing. The journey has only just begun. We are actually still just at the very boring (but necessary) stage when we are choosing seat covers and rugs/carpets etc. I noticed an awesome childrens rug on the floor of your van. Do you mind me asking where you got that?
Its great!
Here- https://goo.gl/maps/vYZY8Me2whE2
It cost about 6 Euros.

I think the Ikea one is a similar size:
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products...hildrens-rugs/storabo-rug-green-art-70356822/
IMG_0776.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome allong , we stick to just 2 adults ;)

Back