Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing Toby & Terry (and me)

Lucy Hall

Lucy Hall

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi Guys. This is a photo of Toby, Terry and me on our first trip away in the van new year this year. Love going away in van for trips with the dogs, oh and husband too ;o) We've had the van about a year now and been away a few times but still find it a little stressful managing dogs, luggage and space etc. Looking forward to reading these threads and hopefully picking up some tips. Cheers. Lucy. x
2014-12-31 21.09.43.jpg

Hi Lucy
Welcome
I've had my van since March and can confirm that this forum is excellent for friendly, helpful tips and advice
:thumb

Hi and welcome , seems a great meal you coocked there.....;)
Those two hairy friends seem to like it also...

Mmm - fish & chips! Lovely :)

I see lot's more room in the Beach than the SE!

Welcome to the forum Lucy :thumb

I have same problem with dog....thinks she should have all the best seats, and bed! Just have to take lots of protective fleece blankets....and vetbed!image.jpg

Thanks guys for the welcome!

Motacyclist - We were tempted by the SE as we were buying this van to replace our touring caravan. But as husband goes away weekends diving with A LOT of gear, we thought the space was more important, especially if me and the dogs want to tag along ;o)

Dotte - One issue I have is that I don't trust the youngest! Would love to sleep upstairs and just let them have downstairs but I'm not sure we would have a handbrake or gear stick left! He's 2 and still naughty! So all four of us sleep downstairs which is not the most comfortable of beds, especially sharing it with 2 dogs ;o) Also they both shed for England - hair is EVERYWHERE. Thank goodness for seat covers. They constantly have to be tethered to something as being beagles they will be off the first wiff of any scent ;o) I have to say though, they are perfect while we're driving - just go to sleep.

All good fun (that's what I keep telling myself) ;o)