Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is it a buyer's market?

Annik

Annik

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We were looking to sell our van this year and was looking at prices to see how much we would get for it and we were in for a shock due to the amount that were for sale , with the likes of Auto Trader, this website, dealers erc.. there were well over 200 for sale ( I realise a few are possibly duplicated) but there was still a huge amount.

When we were looking to buy a good few years ago we were lucky to have a choice of ten, so it looks like a totally different market nowadays. Also I notice Volkswagen are doing special offers on the Cali which can only mean a slow down in sales ?

The prices of those Ads would suggest it’s anything but a buyers market (and some are selling).

The special Vw offers are due to the imminent launch of 6:1.
However I just input my spec on configurator and got to 77k even with special deals ( I ordered mine in jan for undef70k).
I still think sensibly priced ones sell pretty quickly- that said the dreaded b****t is slower by down all big purchases from house sales to Campervan a :thumb

Still some crazy high price expectations, particularly by private sellers, (this forum and others), dealer prices look better value at the moment

Back