Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is that a Cali on the top gear track?

Cannot open page. But if it is a white one then I believe Chris Evans has a White Camper Conversion.

They have had a grey SE on long term test for the magazine. It is getting generally good writeups and loads of the writers enjoy using it. Maybe they have taken it for a lap :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Since they appear to like it so much, it would be nice if they did a proper review on the Cali for the telebox.

They must have been bored that day. What was the point? :confused:

Top gear is quite probably the most over rated programme in the history of television. It is not permitted in my house and I like motors. Rant over. Well nearly. The one that did it for me was driving around America in dangerous vehicles on the public highway for no reason other than stupidity. Anything that lot are in is banned and that seems to be more and more nowadays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't disagree more. That USA episode told me more about the US in 45 minutes than very much else. Some episodes have been horrible, hammond trying to make an action movie crashing brand new car for no reason, is the worst. Between all the silly jokes there are some actual good facts here and there and due to the financing of BBC they can say what the truly think, which can't be said about most car mags these days.

The Top Gear Magazine, which this topic is about, is a totally different thing that the TV Show. Very serious with the same advantages as the TV Show when it comes to honesty. They had a California as a test vehicle longer than any car before. They claimed it is the best vehicle over all.
In fact, when they tested the T6, their conclusion was the Beach 150hp is the best overall.

It is an entertainment show. I think their "Specials" were very good especially the trips to the North Pole and across South America.
But each to his own.:thumb

I loved Top Gear and it will not be the same with Chris Evan ( he has just sold his T5 BTW as he said he never used it ) I am very much looking forward to seeing the old gang back on Amazon Prime though.

You have to remember It is an entertainment programme and NOT a serious documentary, If I want real facts I will look them up online or go and read a magazine in WH Smiths