I've Got It.......

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Picked it up this morning, having ordered it in May, for garenteed delivery on the 1st December. I retired yesterday.
Early morning rail trip to Hereford, South Hereford VW, and there it was, waiting for me.
Natural Grey metallic California SE. 180 BiTurbo, 4 Motion, Bluemotion, DSG. RNS510, Media In, Mud Flaps, Stainless Steel Sidebars, Safe.
Have already fitted full mid-grey carpet set, SafeT lock for spare wheel and Dubreflecta wind deflectors as well as Gaz cylinder and Bellows bungee.
MotorHome WiFi , CO alarm and various bits and pieces to be fitted.
Off to IKEA tomorrow for some storage boxes etc.

Had a 2.5 HR handover, and ALL my questions answered.

A couple of interesting extras, 12v socket torch and Bluetooth included even though not specced and not paid for. Well Pleased.

Couple of interesting things. 2nd battery and Charger now under wardrobe section accessible via inspection panel from boot.8 pegs for awning poles!,
Tomorrow down to local beach for a cup of freshly brewed tea. I know, ridiculous, but have to check everything out as will be staying in it over Christmas on my Daughter's small holding in Norfolk.
:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

Congratulations! I'll second the request for photos please :thumb

Maud

Tomorrow. Too dark now.

What a great retirement pressie! Sounds gorgeous, enjoy. :thumb :p :clap :D

Awesome - another pic request!!

We purchased our containers from Staples + £10 each ,they fit in the back side by side and if you carefully remove the parcel shelf you could fit 4 of them as they are designed to stack on top of each other as well :D

That's brilliant

Wish you all the very best with your new Cali and all the adventures it will offer you and your family.

Hi Gasgas, got those following recommendations on the forum. Want something for the kitchen shelves if possible.

Congratulations! Great retirement present :clap

Congratulations, well deserved :)

Congratulations! We bought ours as a retirement (mine early) present in 2010. It was a BIG spend for us .... but we have no regrets! The van and not working just go so well together [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Congratulations. A whole world of opportunity now exists to you!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

First trip out to Ogmore Beach for a walk and nice cuppa.
Tested the roof, gas hob and Parking heater. All working fine.

California 9.jpg California 8.jpg California 7.jpg California 6.jpg California 5.jpg California 4.jpg California 3.jpg California 2.jpg California 1.jpg

Yes. It was quite blustery. I stopped frequently but it was ALL gathered in as it should despite the wind. Recommend it * * * * *

Forum shop. See link above on R side - Cali Accessory Store.

Looks Great Welshgas. Congratulations. Your excitement and enthusiasm shines through. And, just feel the love on this forum!

Is that a first aid kit you've got on the side of the rear seat?