Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jackyards seat covers.. ready for Summer

Jackyards

Jackyards

Jackyards Bespoke Seat Covers
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
image.jpeg A beautiful new Jackyards full set in the T6 Ocean. All ready for the camping season. Waterproof, childproof and dog proof! Check out some of our other colours on Jackyards.com gallery.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Victor thanks , it's 5% VIP discount currently. We have loads of shots on our Facebook page too if you'd like to see more.

Denise

Love my Jackyards covers :thumb

Fantastic service from Denise, highly recommended!

IMG_1364.jpg IMG_1340.jpg

Hey guys, great shots !! I loved these colours thanks for the post xxx

image.jpeg
I think I'm slightly too boring for that particular colour combo, BUT the overall look is very nice indeed. Quite yacht-clubby. Always great to see how folks customise their vans, thanks for sharing.

:thanks
Thanks guys , we do have over 30 colours to choose from so there is something for every one. Here's a set in a slightly subtler colour.

These look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
These look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Sorry I think they look awfull poor fitting and far to stiff and not airbag compliant each to their own I will stick to my brandrup ones

According to Breeze these are not airbag tested when I asked a year ago, it might of changed now but I can't believe they will due to the thick fabric.

Will the seat airbags work with the covers fitted?
Hi guys we have left the area around the air bags open. It's a open flap running along the air bag area only connected at the bottom by a small piece of Velcro. So effectively they are not closed in. Please call me on 07581303726 if you require any more details. Denise @Jackyards

Back