Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jackyards

skinnywhippet

skinnywhippet

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
A few pics. of our Jackyards seat covers that we bought in advance of collecting the new van and have just fitted. We were not sure about the value for money as they are not a cheap option, but seeing them in place and using them for a few days we can see they'll last for many years and they add a lot to the visual appeal. They're a very high-quality item.dy9yvenu.jpg5a2y5u9a.jpgru8agume.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice cushions too...and lovely looking dogs
Zebede

Thanks, cushions home-made, we really liked the fabric. The dogs seem to prefer the van to the car so far luckily - the white one, Sammy, isn't a great traveller.

Out of interest what's the appeal with these vs other seat covers?

It's quite a thick canvas material that's not very flexible, it's nothing like a second skin and they have a certain look. We thought if we were going to have seat covers (mainly because the dogs will be in and out) we would get something that is robust and a feature, and easy to wipe clean. I guess there are others such as the Brandrup covers that will be a tighter fit and not as loose. I haven't seen those but maybe the material is slightly elastic.

Our decision was these or leather re-trim.

Hope that helps.

reserves said:
Out of interest what's the appeal with these vs other seat covers?
they're very practical as they're hard wearing and spill resistant, but also so much fun!! they totally change the look of your van (I have orange and grey ones in my grey van) and you can see them as you walk up, and they just look great - they make me smile every time I see them (unlike most other black/grey covers!) :D

I also went for JACKYARDS covers,
Not only spill resistant saving the fabric underneath They look funky and change the look, ours are orange and blue picture on jackyards facebook page

I really like those covers! Could I ask the cheeky question.....how much do they cost?!

Gill

Ours were £635 for the full set; there's a lot of work that goes into making them. They give us a little bit of value every time we see them, so they'll pay for themselves in time. We also added a duffel bag for our daughter, and she thinks it's cool, which is a very good result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk