Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jeff is parked on MY drive!

Bobbybus

Bobbybus

Learning how to be a hedonist...
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
4Motion, DSG, Twin turbo, Natural Grey metallic. Lovely.
Bought and collected from fellow forum members in Watford. Thank you S and G for your hospitality and explanation of how things work and for pointing out the various foibles. I hope you have stopped drying your eyes now! I think the violins have just stopped playing for you both too.
My first impressions in my 186 mile drive home: Sat nav wanted me to go down a 'no through road' within 1 mile and then wanted me to 'take the fifth exit' when there was only three! What the...rest of the journey was ok but then it was 95% M1! Its comfortable if a bit wallowy at speed and a little susceptible to side winds and movement when passing large vehicles. Steering is nicely weighted, power is sufficient, gearbox is seamless, mirrors are good, sound system is good. Didn't try the cruise but still effortless. Like I said; Lovely.
Just need to pack and take my first proper trip.

Welcome. You are the owner of a very famous van! Very nice owners also ..

Hello to Jeff and owners, look after them Jeff and behave yourself!

We're in North Wales at present and nearly got blown off the A55 earlier; the Cali is not normally susceptible to side winds so I guess it's the conditions at present.

Colin

Welcome. You are the owner of a very famous van! Very nice owners also ..
Thank you Martin. Yes, I agree with you on both counts. S and G were great and its not often you get your van as the 'header' picture to the forum! Its running with the original VRM at present, hence the name of Jeff but will soon have my own number on it when DVLA have done their bit.

Cracking van you have bought;) glad to see its still here

Back