Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Joined the Cali Community

MisterLister

MisterLister

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After years of encouragement from my brother in-law, we started seriously looking at the California and ordered a 150PS Ocean. The tipping factor was adding a four legged member to our family (and the 0% finance deal). I collected the van last weekend and we're all looking forward to our first trips away over the upcoming bank holidays.

I've been lurking in the background for the last few months (mostly reading about leaking bellows!) and slowly researching/purchasing the "essentials". I would like to thank all contributors for the wealth of information on the forums. I'm sure to have many questions, but it's good to join a supportive community of enthusiasts!

I plan to write up my experience of phoning around various dealers in the hope it helps future members (TLDR: just go straight to Breeze).
f3a6cbe31e67e956b385fa713d5f355e.jpg

After years of encouragement from my brother in-law, we started seriously looking at the California and ordered a 150PS Ocean. The tipping factor was adding a four legged member to our family (and the 0% finance deal). I collected the van last weekend and we're all looking forward to our first trips away over the upcoming bank holidays.

I've been lurking in the background for the last few months (mostly reading about leaking bellows!) and slowly researching/purchasing the "essentials". I would like to thank all contributors for the wealth of information on the forums. I'm sure to have many questions, but it's good to join a supportive community of enthusiasts!

I plan to write up my experience of phoning around various dealers in the hope it helps future members (TLDR: just go straight to Breeze).
f3a6cbe31e67e956b385fa713d5f355e.jpg
It’s a beauty and the right colour too. Enjoy.

Congratulations Mr L from another Cambridge Member . Believe it or not our Fortana Red Ocean arrives in a couple of weeks so there will be two of us locally. Will look out for you!