Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordered today!

Rupes

Rupes

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi everyone

My first post but I've been lurking around here for a while soaking up information.

After several months of looking at transporter conversion options, then hiring a Cali last weekend, I've finally taken the plunge and ordered my Cali today - a Cherry Red Ocean - 150 DSG with black Cascavel alloys, lowered suspension and countless other essentials.

Just hoping that the 6-7 month delivery estimate turns out to be 5 months - then I'll have an additional budget for more accessories instead of more road tax!

I'll be giving plenty of thought to all the little details of Cali life over the coming months and hopefully finding all the answers around here somewhere.

Anyway, it's great to find such a wealth of opinions and helpful information and what seems to be a much friendlier forum than one or two others I've visited (not campervan ones).

Hi there and welcome it looks like you will have time to read a few posts before it arrives.

Hi Rupes
Did you go local i.e. Lookers Newcaslte or further a field ?

Great spec! (I have 150 DSG and love it.). Use it as my daily drive. Lowering kit good choice also. Guess it will arrive ready for next season.

I started thinking about getting one about this time last year but it took until march 2016 to decide on spec and get my order in. Arrived end of June. So have got good use already and still being used for camping even in October. Diesel heater ensures its toasty on a cold evening!

You will love it. Whatever options you add on!

Cherry red ... Lovely. Would be my choice new.
Look forward to seeing the pics when you get it...

Hi Rupes
Did you go local i.e. Lookers Newcaslte or further a field ?

Got quotes from a handful of dealers including Lookers in Newcastle but ended up going further afield in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back