Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just a thank you

andrejab1

andrejab1

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hey. Andreja from Slovenia.
I've been on a hunt for pre-owned Cali for the last two years (i.e. affordable one) and finally last month I got my hands on a 2010 VW California Comfortline. During my hunt and even now, your forum has been a great help with information of all sorts. I just wanted to say thank you to all who contribute the useful tips and tricks :)

Safe travels always!
AndrejaIMG_20190626_185453.jpg

Great stuff ! Welcome .

You are very welcome.

Just a little question.
How is your vehicle registered? Euro 4 or Euro 5?
I also have the 140 hp CCHA engine from 2010 (actually from 2009), and it is registered wrong. Now I am having trouble to enter environmental zones. Just wondering if I am alone with this problem (together with 2 other California's I have tracked down with the wrong EURO registration), or if there are more?

Hope you can help me out.

And good luck with the "new" baby.

Just a little question.
How is your vehicle registered? Euro 4 or Euro 5?

It's EURO 5, was marked that in the original papers (It was imported from Germany) and it also checked out when I registered it in Slovenia.

Welcome here! Looks like you like mtb ing too, where are you on your picture?
Beside we like to travel around in Slovenia

Welcome here! Looks like you like mtb ing too, where are you on your picture?
Beside we like to travel around in Slovenia
True, true :) mtb, climbing, hiking, tour skiing - outdoosy in general. This one was taken just under Passo Gardena in the Dolomites. We try to visit at least once a year. Love it there.

Slovenia is fenomenal for outdoor activities as well, just the free parking is a bit of a hassle. :p

If ever in Slovenia and you see a Cali with Simon's cat on it, come over for a beer :)

IMG_20190623_204700.jpg

True, true :) mtb, climbing, hiking, tour skiing - outdoosy in general. This one was taken just under Passo Gardena in the Dolomites. We try to visit at least once a year. Love it there.

Slovenia is fenomenal for outdoor activities as well, just the free parking is a bit of a hassle. :p

If ever in Slovenia and you see a Cali with Simon's cat on it, come over for a beer :)

View attachment 47435

Thanks for the offer!
We like to support the campings so no complaining about freeparking/wildcamping.
We soon plan to head to Camp Danica maybe Soča valley.

Happy camping!

Awesome photo and so glad that you found your Cali. That is what the community is all about supporting each other and sharing our love of seeing the world. :D