Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just got our first California Ocean.

Very nice !
Welcome allong.

Snap! You will LOVE it :)
I would love to come over to the Channel Islands in mine...
:welcome

Congratulations, very nice looking van! I do believe that white color suits it the most.

congratulations - we are regular visitors to Guernsey with our California... its always a great holiday.

Hi RussGuernsey, I haven’t been on the forum for a while and have just seen your post - congratulations your Cali looks great! We are fellow Guernsey Cali owners and from the looks of your photos we may have bought from the same place. Kevin La Vallee was our sales person and we really enjoyed dealing with him. Less so Jacksons thereafter for servicing...

Hope your Europe trip went well - we have just got back from our first proper camping trip down in the Médoc region of France and had a great time discovering the ins and outs of Cali touring and camping.

Hope to see you round the Island!

KiwiTiki

Garda lake on your plans? Let’s have a beer! I live there.
Twinning Ocean-Beach?

C7D4706F-B965-4459-9DDD-DE7E71EB2738.jpeg

Hi RussGuernsey, I haven’t been on the forum for a while and have just seen your post - congratulations your Cali looks great! We are fellow Guernsey Cali owners and from the looks of your photos we may have bought from the same place. Kevin La Vallee was our sales person and we really enjoyed dealing with him. Less so Jacksons thereafter for servicing...

Hope your Europe trip went well - we have just got back from our first proper camping trip down in the Médoc region of France and had a great time discovering the ins and outs of Cali touring and camping.

Hope to see you round the Island!

KiwiTiki

Hi, just back from the Bank weekend in Jersey where we had a great stay and could definitely recommend. Having an overnight at Beaucette this weekend, thought that might be a bit of fun!

Think I have seen your Cali driving around the Island, loos good!

Russ

Well you had a boat, and now you have the ocean? Couldn't be better.

Welcome and enjoy.

Lovely; exactly the same as ours. You’ll love it!