Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just noticed this part missing!

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what this part is called & is it easily replaceable? Thanks Archie!

Do you still have it? If so, you can just glue it back on.
If not, you can order it at VW (don't forget the little tab if it is not included).
You might have to heat it up a little to shape it to the shape of the roof to give it a tighter fit.

And while this is gone from your roof, do you still have the original roof? Could you take a picture of the place where the piece is missing? I want to see if there is a sign of a hole underneath the tab area?

Give the club shop a ring they will get you one about a tenner if i remember

You need part number 7H7 875 293 A and part number 7H7 877 847.

Hi have just noticed this end cap missing, can anyone tell me what's the part name & is it easily replaced, thanks Archie

Can you check if there is a hole in the roof?
Mine has 4, and one was not sealed well (after roof corrosion repair with a new roof).
That circular dot of glue, is that in that hole?

Thanks for your reply.

I had the same, except I found out it was loose and glued it back in place before it could escape.

If you have to buy them in pairs I would be willing to buy the other one from you has I have lost mine too but mine the opposite side from yours

Hi have just noticed this end cap missing, can anyone tell me what's the part name & is it easily replaced, thanks Archie
Easy job but worth a blob of sealant to hold in place. The part costs a couple of quid if I recall.

Back