Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered a 30 year Special Edition 4Motion with the help of AutoeBid

tribloke

tribloke

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Been lurking around soaking up the forum knowledge. I've successfully managed today to beat the price increase and get a great deal.

I'll join as a VIP too, the forum has been great in helping me decide. Now just a long 4-6 month wait :(

Welcome .

Been lurking around soaking up the forum knowledge. I've successfully managed today to beat the price increase and get a great deal.

I'll join as a VIP too, the forum has been great in helping me decide. Now just a long 4-6 month wait :(
Welcome, I'm not far from you just across the river.

Whoop whoop, very exciting!!! Grrat news, and very nice, the 30 year edition ;-) Ive got a wolfsberg edition (well, the wolfsberg edition sticker covering the hole in the awning says it is :)

Whoop whoop, very exciting!!! Grrat news, and very nice, the 30 year edition ;-) Ive got a wolfsberg edition (well, the wolfsberg edition sticker covering the hole in the awning says it is :)
I have Wolfsberg edition number plate surrounds, does that count :)

Great spec on 30 edition with most of options included.
What colour did you go for and did you add anything e.g. four motion?
:welcome

Did you get in before the alleged price rise on 8 May?

Hi, yes just beat the price increase. The sales were a bit pushy to get it all in for 3pm yesterday which apparently was the cut off (?)

I played off the broker with a dealer and managed to get the bike rack and side bars included for free - well a few hundred quid extra.

Here are the additional changes from the 30 years base (huge) spec:

Paint - Metallic - Indium Grey with Reflex Silver Metallic Roof : Indium Grey with Reflex Silver Metallic Roof
Upholstery - Alcantara - Moonrock Grey : Moonrock Grey
Adaptive Cruise Control ACC including Front Assist and City Emergency Braking - Max Speed 99mph
Leather Multi-function Sports Steering Wheel and Gear Knob with Radio and Telephone Controls
Reversing Camera with Front and Rear Parking Sensors
High Beam Assist
Awning - Silver Rail and Housing

I'm currently debating to change the Alloys to anthracite from silver. Exciting times :)

Hi, yes just beat the price increase. The sales were a bit pushy to get it all in for 3pm yesterday which apparently was the cut off (?)

I played off the broker with a dealer and managed to get the bike rack and side bars included for free - well a few hundred quid extra.

Here are the additional changes from the 30 years base (huge) spec:

Paint - Metallic - Indium Grey with Reflex Silver Metallic Roof : Indium Grey with Reflex Silver Metallic Roof
Upholstery - Alcantara - Moonrock Grey : Moonrock Grey
Adaptive Cruise Control ACC including Front Assist and City Emergency Braking - Max Speed 99mph
Leather Multi-function Sports Steering Wheel and Gear Knob with Radio and Telephone Controls
Reversing Camera with Front and Rear Parking Sensors
High Beam Assist
Awning - Silver Rail and Housing

I'm currently debating to change the Alloys to anthracite from silver. Exciting times :)
Black awning looks best on the Grey IMHO, but personal choice.

Black awning looks best on the Grey IMHO, but personal choice.

Just been told the build week is 26 - June. Delivery in July! Super quick.

Tried to add the electric door and safe.... Dealer just said the door is not a great option - any thoughts?

As usual that's down to personal choice I have had electric doors on four off my five vehicles and I have had no problems whatsoever but some people on here report having problems, the only downside I have discovered is that when the door is closing it bleeps which is annoying especially when camping.

Love the electric door, great for letting the dogs out and in on the way back for the walk, but the bleeping when closing when you have to get up in the night is annoying always seem louder than it is :eek:

The electric side door is the only thing we'd change about our Cali which will be one year old at the end of the month. It scratches the rear wheel arch when it closes when parked on a slope! It's been in twice for a fix and paint spray, which is a pain. We forgot to spec the safe, but actually find that the way we use the wardrobe, we'd miss the space. Hope that helps.

we have only had our van 4 weeks now and the electric door was 'in the package' so wasn't a choice ... got used to it but the bleeping means that on campsite at night we use the front doors... well on our 1st 3 night trip we did !
useful info re the 'rear arch on a slope issue' .... will watch out for that, thanks

Thanks for the replied. VW replied and said as the build date is set I can't make any more changes. So no beeping door for me :) Never mind.