Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered a new ocean very excited

J

Joni91

Guest User
Hi just joined the California owners club, very excited as just order my new California due in next year hopefully March, looking at various posts that might be being optimistic. However I have waited along time to get one so quite happy to wait a bit longer.

Thats brilliant news thanks
Welcome @Joni91 Exciting news! Which Cali did you go for? Any options spec’d?
Sounds like you can expect delivery c4months after ordering at the moment. I ordered on 8 Oct and have been told it should be at the dealer early Feb...

Last edited:
Thanks very excited as I expect you are too. Went for cherry red Ocean 150 not lots of options so much standard however did go for Fifth seat and devonport wheels, 80 litre tank, pro media, stronger AGM battery think that’s it. Just starting to make a list now of the extras that we will need for first trip.

Hi just joined the California owners club, very excited as just order my new California due in next year hopefully March, looking at various posts that might be being optimistic. However I have waited along time to get one so quite happy to wait a bit longer.
Any update on your delivery date?

Any update on your delivery date?

I’m guessing he will have received it recently as November orders would have been end of May/ early June builds and missed the closure of components and work holiday closures, my end of June build hit both and is still in the factory after starting build at the end of June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk