Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kampa portaloo disaster

Alfiesbuddy

Alfiesbuddy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Advice please

Had a bit of a leak :Nailbiting in the small awning last weekend, put it down to an accident..... however this weekend a second leak! Not great to pay £50 for a ‘contained’ unit for it to leak after what 11-15 usages !

Any ideas and is it worth replacing seals and where would I get these from ?

I think I'd take it back and ask for a refund or replacement if it's that new. If it's out of guarantee, I'd be inclined to bin it and buy something better. Escaping poo is never good, but particularly not good in a camping environment!

Ooo liquids only thankfully but yes I’m inclined to return it and we simplify matters with the no fuss kit as kindly offered above !

Ooo liquids only thankfully but yes I’m inclined to return it and we simplify matters with the no fuss kit as kindly offered above !
We went for the pricier option of the Thetford Qube 335, having previously been caravanners and being used to the cassette emptying etc. I must say it is fabulous, and never even a niff! And now that I copied someone on this forum and covered it with a collapsible ottoman from a cheapy shop, I now have an extra stool/footstool in the Cali and people don't look in and say euww a loo in your living space!

Verity I’ve looked at this and thought do I upgrade or down grade ! Worry with down grade the prospect of small people knocking it over..... more hands on cleaning etc....

Think I’ll tackle the sending back matter and if said supplier is willing (as way of apology ) to offer a discretionary discount off Thetford unit, it could sway me.

Otherwise back to basics !