Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kenwood DMX 7017DABS

Absolut5 I see several manufactures have released wireless CarPlay head units over the last year. Do you know if any have made it to the UK that would be suitable for the T5.1?

Kenwood have the DNX 9190dab which is available and they are about to release the DMX 8019dab which is going to be popular as it also have the ability to display the factory parking sensors
Both wirelss

I’m not entirely sure about wireless CarPlay as the data transfer will flatten the battery quickly, so it’s no harm plugging it into the usb

Kenwood have the DNX 9190dab which is available and they are about to release the DMX 8019dab which is going to be popular as it also have the ability to display the factory parking sensors
Both wirelss

I’m not entirely sure about wireless CarPlay as the data transfer will flatten the battery quickly, so it’s no harm plugging it into the usb
Thanks. At £600 the DMX 8019dab is more in my price bracket. I'm keen on the wireless CarPlay as have a drop-in wireless charging cradle fitted already and would also like the ability to access the phone with it still in my pocket if need be. Do you know when this unit will be available to buy?

Thanks. At £600 the DMX 8019dab is more in my price bracket. I'm keen on the wireless CarPlay as have a drop-in wireless charging cradle fitted already and would also like the ability to access the phone with it still in my pocket if need be. Do you know when this unit will be available to buy?

Will be available at the end of the month

Back