Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Khyam Camper Cosi ??

Re: Khyam Kamper Cosi ??

Khyam Kamper Cozi received yesterday, thanks for the code as in the end I got it for £179 !!

Nearly ended up paying £300 for a vanarak

Cheers guys

Yup, ours arrived through the week. If it's dry this weekend I may try it out. Next up is a Motordome. We will have saved nearly £50 through these codes!

Cheers chaps.
xx

Thats great ian let us know how you get on
With it really pleased you managed to save
Money with the club
Kev

I am up by £11 so far on just one item tenner to join and saved over £20, next purchase mats !

Just became a VIP and have ordered my kyham cosi. Many thanks to all the kind people on here for helping me
I will probably be asking you guys how to fit it when it arrives. I will report back here once it is delivered
Thanx. Nicki x

Hi, we have a canopy on the side of our Cali. Can you tell me how you fixed the Cosi using the metal hooks, as I couldn't see anything obvious when I had a trial run earlier! We also have a driveway awning that we clip to the roll out awning so not sure how is best to make all things work together?

armyjones said:
Hi, we have a canopy on the side of our Cali. Can you tell me how you fixed the Cosi using the metal hooks, as I couldn't see anything obvious when I had a trial run earlier! We also have a driveway awning that we clip to the roll out awning so not sure how is best to make all things work together?

Good Question! I was a bit miffed at the lack of instructions that cam with it!

We have used it once and we slipped into the runner front and back of the canopy. We then rolled the canopy out a little and hooked the strap to the awning casing then rolled it back in. As for the rear straps.....just trapped them in the door!!

We anticipate doing similar with the driveaway up.

If anyone can advise on a better method I also would be grateful!!!

Iain

Promotion Code

Just been on the Khyam website and talked to their sales team as the promotion code Vfc01 is not working on the Camper Cosi. I will contact Khyam direct on Monday to see if it can be sorted.

John.

John said:
Promotion Code

Just been on the Khyam website and talked to their sales team as the promotion code Vfc01 is not working on the Camper Cosi. I will contact Khyam direct on Monday to see if it can be sorted.

John.

Contacted Khyam this morning and talked to Nigel in Sales.

Although the promotion code is still available on the Motor Dome and Drive away Awnings it is no longer available on the Camper Cosi or any other items.

This voucher code has been available for the last year but it is no longer cost effective for Khyam to offer it on these products. Shipping cost from the Far east have doubled in the last month due to the Shipping Carriers reducing capacity.

John

Thank you John for looking into this, we will remove them from our partner list

We used our Cosi over Easter, and it worked really well. Kept the kids a bit more snug in the cold weather. With regards to fixing, we fed the hooks under the top edge of the roll out awning, along with the attached fig 8 for the drive away motordome. It wasn't perfect, as the straps didn't pull down tight, but when rolling the rollout awning back in, it seemed to hold everything securely. Quick and easy to set up and take down.

Used ours last weekend in driving horizontal rain. Kids were warm and dry all night, no sign of water ingress or noise from flapping canvas. I've not tried the Vanorak to compare, but I am pleased with it especially considering I had a cracking deal on an ex-display model :)

Thanks for the review JC.
Welcome to the club too.
Luke

We are looking at a roof covers.
What is the difference between a Kamper Cozi and a Cali topper please?

The cali topper is better by a mile.

I have the Sportline tailgate spoiler, do you know if the cover will still fit?

thats all the pictures i have any questions let me know but will say for the money very worth while and certainly glad we had this last weekend.

Mark
What size does it pack down to?