Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Khyam Motordome Tourer Quick Erect Awning

Maud

Maud

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Purchased new in December 2014 and only used for 6 nights at the end of March.
Easy to put up and take down (with integral pole system) and provides extra living and/or storage space without taking up too much space for pitches. Reluctant sale but having used it for my first week away in the California, I have realised that it is just more than I need as a solo camper and won't get used as much as it deserves.

No rips or tears and comes complete with all original pegs, bag and extra poles (unused) for the canopy at the front.

I am asking £260 for the awning with collection preferred from Suffolk.

Please PM with any questions.
Thanks for looking!P3300095 - Version 2.JPGP3300076 - Version 2.JPG

Now sold through the forum; thank you! So pleased it's going to a fellow Cali owner.

Maud

Purchased new in December 2014 and only used for 6 nights at the end of March.
Easy to put up and take down (with integral pole system) and provides extra living and/or storage space without taking up too much space for pitches. Reluctant sale but having used it for my first week away in the California, I have realised that it is just more than I need as a solo camper and won't get used as much as it deserves.

No rips or tears and comes complete with all original pegs, bag and extra poles (unused) for the canopy at the front.

I am asking £260 for the awning with collection preferred from Suffolk.

Please PM with any questions.
Thanks for looking!View attachment 7898View attachment 7897
Hello Maud, is the awning still for sale please?
stevescull@btconnect.com
thank you

if you read the post above your you will see it is sold:thumb

Thanks for your interest, Stevescull, but unfortunately as Meoncaust said (thank you :)) it has been sold now.

Maud