Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Back on thread.
Tissington trail last week, 27 miles with my 6 & 9 year old girls, weather good Ashbourne end and blustery at the top. A good day some what spoilt by the fact the stopping points, with kiosks/cafe, being closed. Spoke to the bike shop guy who said they probably didn't open the kiosk because of the weather?
That's a marathon. Kudos to the six-year-old.

tuono001

tuono001

She's a good egg. Got back to the camp site then she went to play on the park with her friends :thumb

bigmac77

bigmac77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Back on thread.
Tissington trail last week, 27 miles with my 6 & 9 year old girls, weather good Ashbourne end and blustery at the top. A good day some what spoilt by the fact the stopping points, with kiosks/cafe, being closed. Spoke to the bike shop guy who said they probably didn't open the kiosk because of the weather?
We rode the Tissington trail a year with our kids a year or so ago. It was totally spoilt by the amount of dog poo on the trail and the final straw was when my wife failed to dodge some and it flicked up off her wheel and into her hair. We will never do it again.

tuono001

tuono001

That's a shame, fortunately didn't notice any on our ride.
Some cyclists need to learn about keeping to the correct side when passing and having patience with childrens speed on the trail.

HTML