Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen Cupboards

Actionwave

Actionwave

Novice California Owner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
The runner that keeps the bottom of the Kitchen cupboard sliding doors aligned has come adrift from the bottom of the cupboard,any ideas please???

The runner that keeps the bottom of the Kitchen cupboard sliding doors aligned has come adrift from the bottom of the cupboard,any ideas please???
I presume this is the inside runner. If that is the case it clicks into position. It requires a firm pull towards the outside, towards the vehicle sliding door and it will click into position. Let us know the outcome.

I knew I could rely on you mr Welshgas!!!
Thanks will do tonight, does the outside door sit on top of the edge of the runner

Nice and clean too! Excellent!! (Sorry for butting in but cleanliness always helps the smooth running of all parts of the Cali :thumb)

Yes. And in the case of the cupboards, a smidgen of silicone spray does no harm either! (Particularly good on the rear tambour door - mine now glides silkily).

Definitely agree. Did mine again yesterday and makes a massive difference. Prior to spraying them I was worried they would break.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely agree. Did mine again yesterday and makes a massive difference. Prior to spraying them I was worried they would break.

Mike

Have you Mike (or anyone else) tried it on the window blind runners? Was meaning to give it a go on our very sticky one over the side door.

When I get a Round Tuit.

Have you Mike (or anyone else) tried it on the window blind runners? Was meaning to give it a go on our very sticky one over the side door.

Spraying window blinds with silicon or other sprays could lead to blinds not staying down when closed.

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Oooh Mrs VD wouldn't thank me for that...
If you don’t spray the bottom 4” each side you won’t have a problem as that is where the friction catch is that keeps the blinds down.

Thanks everyone, will attempt to fix it tonight and silicone spray the doors.

Nice and clean too! Excellent!! (Sorry for butting in but cleanliness always helps the smooth running of all parts of the Cali :thumb)
proving difficult with 2 adults 2 kids mountainbikes and the dog IMG_2040.JPG

Is was a special British Cycling National Mountainbike race one of 5 this year up and down the country, they allowed camping for this, was very nice not sure if I can camp there normally, don’t think u can.
Thanks Welshgas has all fixed, I. was trying to clip onto the top edge end not the one beneath , added a bit of silicone all good

I presume this is the inside runner. If that is the case it clicks into position. It requires a firm pull towards the outside, towards the vehicle sliding door and it will click into position. Let us know the outcome.
All fixed ta

Back