Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen tap spout replacement

Jolberg

Jolberg

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all.
I discovered my tap spout was cracked today. Does anyone know where to find just that part as a replacement? I can only find entire tap assemblies which I don’t need.
Thanks for any help.

Hi all.
I discovered my tap spout was cracked today. Does anyone know where to find just that part as a replacement? I can only find entire tap assemblies which I don’t need.
Thanks for any help.
It is extremely unlikely that you will be able to purchase just the spout. Certainly not from VW . I believe the tap may be produced by Reich.

Hi all.
Thanks for any help.
I’ve got this kicking around if you want it?
Think it’s from my T5.1 SE rather than my more recent Ocean but don’t think it’s changed.
Nothing wrong with this spout. DM me and I’ll happily give it if you cover the postage costs.
Might not be able to post out until next Saturday though.

420DF231-E519-4FA5-A4D5-CDFD340FD51B.jpeg

Hi Jolberg or anyone else, does anyone have the tap replacement. Just the tap head not the rest or the workings. The ‘chrome’ has peeled off so just aesthetic but am happy to buy one if someone can point me in the right direction.