Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kyham

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Just an update on kyham. When we started the club we spoke to kyham who offered us a discount to members of 10% this was for a limited time only and we were told they could pull the plug on it at anytime mainly because they didn't want the code to be abused. Since then they have reduced the discount to 5% but this will only apply to tents.the reason given is that their import costs from China have gone up. The code may still work but there is no guarantee
Many thanks for reading

DOH! I've been undecisive about buying one... typically this has helped me to decide that I *should* have bought one.... :lol:

Just an update on this, we are still getting many requests for the Khyam code which I am afraid as mentioned by Kev above is no longer working for many products on their site.

We are therefore temporarily removing this from the VIP benefits and we are trying to find a new tent/awning supplier to partner with us.

We will keep you updated.

You are still welcome to try the Khyam code as it does work on certain products which is now in the VIP area to save people having to email us.

Back