Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ladders

2ndtimeround

Anyone out there know the source of a ladder suitable for climbing into the top beds? DH

Maybe I've put the wrong link on, sorry, bought it months ago & don't have the details but know it was from Maplins. The one we have isn't heavy.

we have looked at all the ladders available for access to top up and decided on the Maxxcamp does anyone know where it can be purchased

Buy direct from them on their website- I bought their fly screen, very good service.

BTW good thread resurrection!

What's wrong with the one from the club shop?

3.2M telescopic ladder off ebay. Around £35.

Also perfect size to put the roof cover on/off.

Really comes in to its own when wet and windy making job of putting on/taking off a doddle!

Last edited:
Buy direct from them on their website- I bought their fly screen, very good service.

BTW good thread resurrection!
Thanks ... we haven’t purchased from Euro zone .. was the transaction straightforward or did you phone ?

Thanks ... we haven’t purchased from Euro zone .. was the transaction straightforward or did you phone ?
No problem, just use their website shop as if it were any other, the Euro price will be converted by your payment vendor, no need to phone. Their service was very good.
As others have said here, there are alternatives which are maybe cheaper or possibly similar, one of which supports the club shop :thumb

Now with 10% off for January!

Last edited:
Back