Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Covers for folding camp chairs

altvic

altvic

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I find the California tailgate chairs fine for sitting at the table but uncomfortable for relaxing in. I bought two Isabella Beach chairs EACH 72x67x11 cm dimension but despite hours on the Internet I cannot source a bag suitable for single or double storage. I did order a bag from the manufacturer but returned as it was made for four chairs, two aside, and far too big.The chairs fit snugly on top of each other below the back shelf so not the end of the World if I cannot source a bag, but would prevent the aluminium scratching other stored goods.
Does anyone know of a suitable source for these chairs?
Many thanks.

I find the California tailgate chairs fine for sitting at the table but uncomfortable for relaxing in. I bought two Isabella Beach chairs EACH 72x67x11 cm dimension but despite hours on the Internet I cannot source a bag suitable for single or double storage. I did order a bag from the manufacturer but returned as it was made for four chairs, two aside, and far too big.The chairs fit snugly on top of each other below the back shelf so not the end of the World if I cannot source a bag, but would prevent the aluminium scratching other stored goods.
Does anyone know of a suitable source for these chairs?
Many thanks.
Make one?
Patio furniture covers on eBay, lots of sizes.

There’s lots of companies that will make you one up. I had some done years ago by one of the companies that advertises in the classified section of caravan/motorhome magazines. Just google “custom bag caravan” and you’ll find them eg https://bags4everything.co.uk/

Back