Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lake Balaton camping ?

Flower Power

Flower Power

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello, thinking about a few days trip to Hungary.... lake Balaton.to be exact (driving from S. Bavaria) ... weather still good there, floods are gone, and food and wine always awesome in Hungary. I have not been there for 30 years or so..... can anyone suggest a good spot to spend a few days there? Will appreciate. Also I need to learn about Hungarian road tools.

Hello, thinking about a few days trip to Hungary.... lake Balaton.to be exact (driving from S. Bavaria) ... weather still good there, floods are gone, and food and wine always awesome in Hungary. I have not been there for 30 years or so..... can anyone suggest a good spot to spend a few days there? Will appreciate. Also I need to learn about Hungarian road tools.
You could try this place south of balaton stayed there last year very quite site.Somogygeszti, Szabadság u. 22, 7455 Hungary. Site owners are Dutch/Hungary prices are good .It is in a very small village if you like that sort of thing. Nearest town is about 30 minutes away for all your needs.They also can cook meals for you.