Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lego Campervan

My 12 year old son had the VW Campervan kit for his birthday last week and built it in 2 days! The level of detail is superb, the front screen opens, the doors open, the roof top pops up and the engine cover lifts to reveal the engine.

@westfalia , should i be supprised you did find the wine glas and putted it in place when only half of the work is done....:D
Who cares about the fuell cap anyway!

Front part of the roof looks better than the one welsh gas has,
he's probably waiting for a recall :D
Aah, the grandchildren had been playing with it when I took that photo. It’s now got a family of 4 sat inside.

Lots of kits built with my son over lockdown. Lamborghini waiting for us to start once the clocks go back and second lockdown gets into full swing

Google Photos reminds me that mine was an Oct 2017 build. (Just checked this morning and no roof corrosion yet.)

1600851152302.png

Play Mobil have just launched VW Campervan model - so latest issue of CC& C magazine says (see photo)

82B838BC-511C-4A60-AB0F-26B1C1BF55F0.jpeg

Just got one for the Granddaughter don't care if she wants one but we will be playing with it or will that just be me. ;)

We have a massive box of lego bits all mixed up. Lately in lockdown my daughter has been slowly re-assembling all the models. She identifies the missing bits and then orders replacements from bricklink (i think) which is like an ebay for lego.
To my surprise the box included the VW camper, so I've just built i with only 2 pieces missing !!

We have a massive box of lego bits all mixed up. Lately in lockdown my daughter has been slowly re-assembling all the models. She identifies the missing bits and then orders replacements from bricklink (i think) which is like an ebay for lego.
To my surprise the box included the VW camper, so I've just built i with only 2 pieces missing !!
If you go on the Lego website, you can request missing / broken bits for free! https://www.lego.com/en-gb/service/replacementparts/

Back