Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisure battery (again)

T

Theaggregator

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Leisure battery not charging (battery symbol on display flashing). Everything behind driver's seat works when attached to mains supply. I have searched the forum thoroughly but can't find how to access the battery. I understand it's located below the fridge but how to get to it? I've moved the rear seat forward partially and can see a series of screw caps on back edge of panel below the fridge - if I unscrew these does the panel come away?

As ever, any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Leisure battery not charging (battery symbol on display flashing). Everything behind driver's seat works when attached to mains supply. I have searched the forum thoroughly but can't find how to access the battery. I understand it's located below the fridge but how to get to it? I've moved the rear seat forward partially and can see a series of screw caps on back edge of panel below the fridge - if I unscrew these does the panel come away?

As ever, any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Battery charger is under the fridge. Battery is under the wardrobe. To get under the fridge you’ll want to slide the bed seat right forward. Before you do though open the left hand cupboard door and check for a couple of screws near the hinges that screw into the end of the panel that covers the fridge. Once you’ve got those out move the seat and undo the other screws and the panel should drop away. If you want access to the battery you can leave the seat and take out the bed panel that is over the boot. The battery is behind the panel that includes the gas bottle cupboard door. The are about 4 screws holding it in place, two of which are the support for the rear bed panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back