Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Levelling Blocks

fozzybear

fozzybear

fozzybear63
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Appreciate that this topic has been discussed before.

What the best size of levelling blocks do I need. I also remember that someone stores them in the tail gate in between the chairs.

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Get some like this. Then when you release the handbrake to spin the driver seat it doesn't roll back. I slot mine into that gap betwixt the table and bench seat. The chairs are full of other stuff plus levellers get dirty

FB_IMG_1547065797343.jpg

westfalia

westfalia

Top Poster
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Get some like this. Then when you release the handbrake to spin the driver seat it doesn't roll back. I slot mine into that gap betwixt the table and bench seat. The chairs are full of other stuff plus levellers get dirty

View attachment 49783
They look okay but can you get them in yellow.:)

Geoff York

Geoff York

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

What the best size of levelling blocks do I need. I also remember that someone stores them in the tail gate in between the chairs.
Loads for sale on eBay etc for fraction of dealer prices
Any make will do

alan middleton

alan middleton

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I bought these and found them to be just right. can chose one of 3 heights and big enough to be secure. great for steep car parks or camp sites. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FWL4O9A/?tag=eliteelect-21
Same here. Work brilliantly. Good carry bag too. The handbrake issue mentioned above is true though. I tend to drive a little further than needed and hope to settle on the right level. Usually works. Also useful if slope is in 2 planes, as you can use each at a different level

K

Kernowboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
+1. Mine are yellow :))

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com
Another with these. Mine are black though :(. Stow perfectly between the under seat drawer and the table, made for the space :). DSG sorts out any handbrake issue, well worth the 2kish extra;).

alan middleton

alan middleton

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Another with these. Mine are black though :(. Stow perfectly between the under seat drawer and the table, made for the space :). DSG sorts out any handbrake issue, well worth the 2kish extra;).
We have DSG. Still rolls a fraction after putting into park, which drops you down to the next level

K

Kernowboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Never
We have DSG. Still rolls a fraction after putting into park, which drops you down to the next level
Never had a problem with that, once it's on, it's on. Should have saved yourself the 2k by the sounds of it.....

homerorchid

homerorchid

VIP Member
Has any one tried inflatable ones and if so what's your opinion?

Ksar-el-kebir

Ksar-el-kebir

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion

VB air suspension!