[album]1110[/album]

:thanks

Gary & Heather.

God what's happened to buttons :shocked

....Hamilton?
Nice :p

Go what's the spec of the new lewis :?:

Looks very smart :clap

I would add the lower chrome trim to the bumper grille to finish the front end off :thumb

You kept that a bit quiet :shocked

I spy some rather nice headlights :bananadance

Looks like external GPS antenna on the front so I'm guessing you've gone with an RNS510 with DAB.

Looks like external GPS antenna on the front so I'm guessing you've gone with an RNS510 with DAB.[/quote]

Spot on Stu :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Looks very smart :clap

Thank you.

I would add the lower chrome trim to the bumper grille to finish the front end off :thumb

Yep in hand. ;)

choplee said:
Good colour ;-)

Hi Lee

I know Unfortunately It was the only colour Available At the time So we will Just Have To make Do :laugh2

G&H

Calikev said:
Go what's the spec of the new lewis :?:

Hi Kev

He as RNS 510 DAB, Reversing Camera, Parking Sensors Front/Rear,Lane assist, Auto lights,18' Dakar Alloy's,Black sidebars, Blue motion Stop /Start, air con,Tire Pressure Warning, Cruise control, Bluetooth, Media, Towbar, Mud Flaps, Privacy Glass, Multi-Function Display (Colour),Xenon's, Rain Sensor, Multi-Function Staring wheel,DSG, Fifth seat, Safe Box,ZunSport Grills,Front Spoiler and Lowered. :crazy

G&H

Wow now that's smart. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :thumb

Gary&Heather said:
Multi-Function Display (Colour),Xenon's, Rain Sensor, Multi-Function Staring wheel

Oooooooh, you are very lucky, looks really good. Would you have had Toffee Brown again if it was still an option though? Any chance of a pic of the colour MFD? Is that now part of the Bluetooth Premium option? Not sure about the staring wheel though, I think I'd find that rather offputting :lol:

...the bus actually looks very familiar ....... :!: :!:

do you think so stu :?: :bananadance

Paul S said:
Gary&Heather said:
Multi-Function Display (Colour),Xenon's, Rain Sensor, Multi-Function Staring wheel

Oooooooh, you are very lucky, looks really good. Would you have had Toffee Brown again if it was still an option though? Any chance of a pic of the colour MFD? Is that now part of the Bluetooth Premium option? Not sure about the staring wheel though, I think I'd find that rather offputting :lol:

Hi Paul
Thank you. Would I Have had Toffee Brown Again Yes definitely Unfortunately It was not available at the time of Ordering.As for The colour MFD If you go on to HazzyDayz Website They have one on their Which Is the Same It's not part Of the Bluetooth It's in the Driver Aids Section Of the brochure It wasn't available When I ordered But the dealer Pushed for it For me. Having trouble Downloading pictures At the moment And thanks For your Interest.

P.S The steering wheel is ok It doesn't Put you off Too much :laugh2

G&H

Any chance of a pic of the colour MFD.

Hi Paul here are some pic's

[album]1120[/album]
[album]1119[/album]
[album]1117[/album]

G&H

Fitterd the ZunSport Grills today look nice i think... :?:
[album]1121[/album]
[album]1116[/album]
[album]1115[/album]
[album]1113[/album]

G&H.

Looks really good Gary, are they easy to fit? Should have Zunsport onboard as a club partner within the next few days, thanks again for pointing us in their direction.

:mrgreen: oooooohhhh-aaaahhhhhhh niiiiice.