Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lewis our new cali

Is the "Coasting" function a standard Bluemotion thingy or is it only switchable via the colour MFD?

Paul S said:
Is the "Coasting" function a standard Bluemotion thingy or is it only switchable via the colour MFD?

Hi Paul

The cruising is standard on Blue motion You can switch it on and off In the multifunction display You can do it in the normal MDF It's quite a Good feature In DSG Hope That helps.

G&H

the van looks fantastic, two questions has the vw badge been wrapped or did you buy it already done. also im after a set of wind deflectors yours look good in the picture where are they from. sorry one more quetion i notice you have a silver screens wind screen cover is this ok with the wind deflectors.

Paul

Gary

I've missed this - like the colour display - finally on the Cali. Have you got auto lights and are those Xenons - where did you get the idea for those? :)

Like the colour :)

James

magpiecali said:
the van looks fantastic, two questions has the vw badge been wrapped or did you buy it already done. also im after a set of wind deflectors yours look good in the picture where are they from. sorry one more quetion i notice you have a silver screens wind screen cover is this ok with the wind deflectors.

Paul

Hi Paul
Sorry for late response The barge is a transfer it's done by a Company Called wacky coatings in Pool they say it's better then wrapping it certainly looks better The wind deflectors are VW ones from my dealers yes The silver screens cover still fits with The wind deflectors.

All the best

Gary

James said:
Gary

I've missed this - like the colour display - finally on the Cali. Have you got auto lights and are those Xenons - where did you get the idea for those? :)

Like the colour :)

James

Hi James

I got The idea from Wheeler dealers they got some parts done with carbon fibre and it was a transfer instead of a carbon fibre rap The only thing is you have to send the parts to them.

Gary

choplee said:
I want to know where buttons has gone ..? :-(

Hi Lee

Sorry for the late response now where has buttons gone he has gone to a very good Home :thumb

:laugh2

G&H

Buttons was a sweet Cali and would have been an uber cool Cali with black side bars and black wheels and de chromed ;-)
Maybe that my next Cali ...:) ... It will have to be used of course as the colour was special as we know ;-)

choplee said:
Buttons was a sweet Cali and would have been an uber cool Cali with black side bars and black wheels and de chromed ;-)
Maybe that my next Cali ...:) ... It will have to be used of course as the colour was special as we know ;-)

I like Lewis - it's like a Berg but with Xenons and auto lights of course :) :)

James

Hi guys, wow...finally found ya! we are the new carers of Buttons after p/x our Caravelle at Derby Imperial Cars. Now renamed Conker by our 2 year old and our 1 year old just giggled as approval. Is it bad luck to rename a cali as much as renaming a boat? mmmm!

Would love to meet up and chat as you obviously had roof rack, headlamp protectors, lots of brandrup toys on Buttons and are clearly a Cali fan and ot too far from us.

Frank & Family

Welcome along :thumb glad to hear buttons (sorry) conker has gone to a good home. you have bought a great van .gary & heather really looked after her :thumb

F5 JNR said:
Hi guys, wow...finally found ya! we are the new carers of Buttons after p/x our Caravelle at Derby Imperial Cars. Now renamed Conker by our 2 year old and our 1 year old just giggled as approval. Is it bad luck to rename a cali as much as renaming a boat? mmmm!

Would love to meet up and chat as you obviously had roof rack, headlamp protectors, lots of brandrup toys on Buttons and are clearly a Cali fan and ot too far from us.

Frank & Family

Hi
Yes That would be great to Meet up and have a chat Nice to know He has gone to a good home where based in Derby let us know where and when. :hello

G&H

Thanks for all replies guys, we are in Dronfield and would love meet up sometime and have a chat about whats bits and bobs suit the van from you experts. Just got vango kela for silly price but now thinking about the Brandrup iso-top next but not many seem to own one?? - convenience is key here as I don't want mummy pulling her hair out on first day of hols chasing our babies around whilst I faff with awning poles, toppers etc, just turn up and pitch.

We'll think about a date to meet up G&H and look forward to seeing your new van too.

Frank & Kay & Frank & Luke