Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lidl Stacking Pan Set in store 10th April

Stu@rt

Stu@rt

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150

I think these specials only come around once a year and won't be instore for long.
Bought ours this time last year for £15. This year they have shot up to £20. :(
Obviously Lidl's own take on the Tefal ingenio range at a fraction of the cost.
We only carry 2 of them in the van, leaving the larger one behind.
Thus far they have been great and compared to the competition seem to be keenly priced despite this years increase.
The link will take you to the page that is shared with the stacking pan/frying pan set at the same price. Just click the picture at the bottom to switch. We don't have the frying pans (RidgeMonkeys for frying to keep the smells/fat spit contained :) )

384299_519.jpg

Those of you who are in Spain they are available from 7th April at 22.99€, also on line. Note they are Aluminium so no good on induction otherwise good for storing in van.

I think these specials only come around once a year and won't be instore for long.
Bought ours this time last year for £15. This year they have shot up to £20. :(
Obviously Lidl's own take on the Tefal ingenio range at a fraction of the cost.
We only carry 2 of them in the van, leaving the larger one behind.
Thus far they have been great and compared to the competition seem to be keenly priced despite this years increase.
The link will take you to the page that is shared with the stacking pan/frying pan set at the same price. Just click the picture at the bottom to switch. We don't have the frying pans (RidgeMonkeys for frying to keep the smells/fat spit contained :) )

View attachment 91406
Thanks for sharing this, I managed to pick up a set today. I wouldn’t have spotted them otherwise.

Another specsavers moment.:cool:

I read the thread title as "Lidl sticking pan".

Thought "I've got a few of those":shocked

Back