Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

lights

T

tmggtrt

Where would I find the fuse for my 5 light in the living area the manual says fuse no 20 under drivers seat there are no fuses under the drivers seat in my Cal

Left side seat, driver seats on wrong side in your vehicle :lol:

Yes I know this but there are no fuses under en y of the seats the manual says under drivers seat fuse 20 if you care to read
Geoff

There must be, under left seat on a vertical plate..., you have to slide the seat back or forward as much as possible, access is quite difficult.

Yes indeed, Andresz is right.

Under passenger seat on RHD vans, can be tricky to get to. (infact a real pain)

Manual is no doubt originated from LHD version (fuses are in the same place on both LHD and RHD, as indeed is the entire interior) and looks this made it past the proof readers this time.

Rgds

Mark

Thanks yes I finally found the fuseWhat a ridicules place to have them :thumb :thumb :thumb
Thank you
Geoff

Left side seat, driver seats on wrong side in your vehicle :lol:
Hi, I have a LHD Ocean with swivelling driver and navigator seats. However, the driver backrest jams either against the seatbelt column or the steering wheel and must be "dialled" into position before swivelling. A real PITA. (It should have a fast release leaver.

Hi, I have a LHD Ocean with swivelling driver and navigator seats. However, the driver backrest jams either against the seatbelt column or the steering wheel and must be "dialled" into position before swivelling. A real PITA. (It should have a fast release leaver.
Have you released the steering wheel and positioned it fully in and up? And yes, you need to dial the seat back forward, a quick release handle would be much better.