Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lisboa Campsite

L

Leigh Robinson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Good afternoon California owners. Only my second post in 5 years. I am about to drive to Lisbon tomorrow. Has anybody stopped in the Lisboa Campsite, any tips would be greatfully received. Regards Leigh Robinson

The one close to the centre ?…if so yes and it was just fine. Set in woodlands with classically dated but ok shower/toilet blocks.

Bonus is a bus runs from just up the road into the city centre and back, on a regular basis.

The one close to the centre ?…if so yes and it was just fine. Set in woodlands with classically dated but ok shower/toilet blocks.

Bonus is a bus runs from just up the road into the city centre and back, on a regular basis.
Great, quick responsE, thank you. I forgot to ask the next question. What are (if any) the ULEZ restrictions. Can’t seem to find any info. Tjs

Not sure, I got a sticker for France and have been trying for Portugal & Spain, with no luck.

Sure the campsite reception will know.

You can also free camp at Belem, as many do, I have and it’s a fab place. Possible to walk into the boatyard and use their showers. Regular trains into the centre. World famous Pastel de Nata bakery shop also there.

Lisbon is fab.

Yes. And as mentioned a no nonsense campsite. We took the bus/taxi to town. I would say that finding parking in the old town will not be easy.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk