Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loads of Cali’s

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Popped down to Eurovans today to sort coding of an additional key.

They have loads of brand new Cali’s in the car park awaiting preparation/collection - is yours there? If so, I can send you a picture.

BTW they also advised me of a required software update regarding known pop-top roof issues on the T6.1 so I decided to get it done whilst i’m here. About an hour an a half to do it but their coffee is quite good :)

Being main agents for DtD is working for the sales team. What's the back up and service dept like ?

Being main agents for DtD is working for the sales team. What's the back up and service dept like ?
Although we got our van from Eurovans we use Citygate (Wooburn Green) for warranty/servicing/spares. Having said that my dealings with Eurovans during the sales process and subsequently have been excellent. Victor and Mike have always looked after me.
The reason I went there today rather than Citygate is because it was for resolution of an issue I took up with VW Customer Services and it was easier to use the selling dealer. All resolved to my satisfaction and also an unexpected software update.

Nice selection! I think the grey ones got the style pack first real pic I’ve seen of this.

Back