Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Mods...please help. Pretty much every time I use the site I have problems with the message box and like buttons missing. To get them back I have to log out. Clear history and cache. Log back in again. It's even happening when I switch tabs on a browser from the site to another and then back again. I've tried Google Chrome and Safari and it happens on both. It does it on my iPad and my iPhone.

It's getting very frustrating. Any ideas please?

Have you tried clearing your DNS cache? Do you have the problem when logging in away from home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else having problems can you please let us now via this thread , we can then get Adam to look into it

Mine does the same using a I pad and have cleared everything.

I have some not all avatars missing no club logo and sometimes I lose the ability to reply to a post until I clear cache then some of the above return

Have you tried clearing your DNS cache? Do you have the problem when logging in away from home?

Not sure how to do this on iPhone/ iPad Martin? I clear everything out of history incl. cookies.

PC seems ok but I use iPad and iPhone more.

Thanks

My android phone and laptop are fine. This is what it looks like now

image.png

image.png

Using Safari on iPad Air and iMac both with fully updated OS, also Android phone - No Problems at all.

on an apple device you need to flick into airplane mode on/off however this did not work for Kev

Doesn't work for me.

Looking at this now guys, Is it happening to anyone else using any other device other than an ipad or iphone ? It seems to be isolated to those correct ?

Could someone clear their cache etc and then have a good browse around and let me know if they see the issue still .

I have cleared my cache and although the banner has returned still missing
Various images avatars etc

Yeah confirmed, I can see it now too. Let the needle in a hay stack hunt begin :)

I always thought iphones were crap!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Just to let you all know, we have found the problem and are working on a resolution. We've actually had to get the server software makers to help diagnose because it was such a random occurrence.

Its to do with the security and configuration of the server of which they have known there is a bug generating errors logs previously , but have never been able to replicate whats causing it. Now we have highlighted the cause they should be able to find a solution pretty soon. So this will help everyone running the same server configurations as us around the world.

I hope a resolution will be in the next couple of days, but if not we will move forward our plans to switch from Apache to Lightspeed which will naturally solve the problem anyway.

Cheers adam good work. As usual:thumb

Could any of you that was experiencing the issue please clear your cookies and cache, then have a good look around the site and let me know if you still get the issue please. We've got about 6 people testing it at the moment after trying a quick fix but would like to see if any of you still get it.

its important you clear you cookies and cache before letting us know though.

Hi. Thanks for this.
iPad and iPhone both seem OK.
Tried both Chrome & Safari.
Will post again if it starts again.

Hi. Thanks for this.
iPad and iPhone both seem OK.
Tried both Chrome & Safari.
Will post again if it starts again.

Awesome, should be sorted now. We've escalated the problem but have found we can switch off a certain option to solve the issue ( an option we didnt really use anyway ) so it wont come back. Likewise we will be moving to lightspeed configuration hopefully later this month or next month so the problem would have gone anyway.

Thanks for being persistent and letting us know, I was convinced it was a cache problem because i couldnt replicate the issue, when it suddenly done it this morning on my Missuses ipad it made me think twice since that Ipad had never been on the site before and therefore couldnt have been cache.

We get there in the end ;)

Back