Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club site not loading on WiFi

Rich20

Rich20

Living the dream
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hoping some techies might be able to help me with this one. Just over a week ago I found that the site would not load and I got an error message “website could not load as server is not responding” on my iPad. I got the same on my iPhone however it does load via mobile data
I am on Virgin media. Tried rebooting iPad, iPhone and the router and still the same. Tried my wife’s iPad and the same happened. Tried my Daughters WiFi (Talktalk) and got the same error message so I am now thinking it has to either a setting that has changed or an issue with my club site connection. I have also reset network settings and clear the history etc. Any further suggestions gratefully received.

Check your DNS settings, are you using cloudflare dns 1.1.1.1 as they sometimes blackhole random sites.Maybe virgin have lost local dns to your area.
Try setting your dns to google 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 and see if it works?

Check your DNS settings, are you using cloudflare dns 1.1.1.1 as they sometimes blackhole random sites.Maybe virgin have lost local dns to your area.
I will try that later when I get home. Thank you.

The current DNS servers are listed as 194.168.4.100 & 194.168.8.100. I have deleted these and tried manually adding the 2 you suggested but the site still does not load although others do. There seems to be some sort of restriction relating to the club site.