Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Site almost impossible to use

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I presume that I must be the only one judging by the lack of outpourings of grief :D

I just cannot use the site ...

Terribly slow to log on, often when selecting forums returned to the main page, just on this post pressed the emoticon key and had to wait nearly a minute for something to happen,

Using two lap-tops, two browsers - safari and Chrome, running on yosemite on one comp, El Cap on another ....

Please email me any advice as the site it is just to painfully slow to use

Accessing the site on my iPad at the moment. Performance is fine. Imoticons practically instant. :thumb. Could it be your internet connection Jen? Are other sites performing OK or also slow?

I presume that I must be the only one judging by the lack of outpourings of grief :D

I just cannot use the site ...

Terribly slow to log on, often when selecting forums returned to the main page, just on this post pressed the emoticon key and had to wait nearly a minute for something to happen,

Using two lap-tops, two browsers - safari and Chrome, running on yosemite on one comp, El Cap on another ....

Please email me any advice as the site it is just to painfully slow to use

I haven't found it slow using either an iPad or iMac, maybe worth restarting your machines or if not a poor internet connection ?

Nothing wrong with my connection. Other sites working fine, spotify streaming well, my smart TV not going Dim,

Loaded a new OS on to one of my macs which should of cleaned all sorts of clutter out, but still going slow.

I am in fast mode at present, took about thirty seconds to load your reply. Only this site affected.

It has been like this since Friday.

Fine with me as well. Instant on browser and through Taptalk

Travelling at normal speed here.....

Try now Jen I have had a play with the settings

Mine was running slow yesterday for a while.

It's a conspiracy!

Article in the newspaper this morning about broadband trouble for millions of BT users.

Makes sense, my PC was struggling a bit yesterday.

Common factor so far - West Sussex.
Probably a problem with one of the Data Nodes in that area.

We could not get on to the site yesterday either, souunds like BT were having problems, all working now and seems to be much faster

Thanx Calikev, much better, did you tweak to boost knob?

After I had reset all my settings, replaced my OS, cleared all my history, threw my routers at the wall ......:(

We also had trouble getting onto the forum last night, all fine now, top job kev

Back