Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Long Wait!

Paxtonend

Guest User
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
We have just ordered a new T6,1. We now have a 20 week wait! This forum looks great it has everything. Over the weeks leading up to purchase I have on many occasions thought, “I wonder how, if, what etc.” Every single Cali related question I thought about has an answer on this forum. From toilet matters to roof boxes/rack bags. Aren’t you all brilliant? I hope to have a long relationship with my Cali and this forum, thank you.

We have just ordered a new T6,1. We now have a 20 week wait! This forum looks great it has everything. Over the weeks leading up to purchase I have on many occasions thought, “I wonder how, if, what etc.” Every single Cali related question I thought about has an answer on this forum. From toilet matters to roof boxes/rack bags. Aren’t you all brilliant? I hope to have a long relationship with my Cali and this forum, thank you.
Welcome Paxtonend, now you have to keep busy while waiting.

20 weeks?! Hope it passes quickly, winter camping for you!

:welcome Hopefully the 20 weeks will pass very quickly and everything will be open again when you get it. Might need to test out the heater!

Welcome.
By the time your Cali arrives, I am prepared to bet that you will have invested in at least one comparatively expensive goody featured in a post on here!

Get some stripey paint, a bubble for a spirit level and a left handed screw driver to pass the time ! :Iamsorry (Thread title)

Over the weeks leading up to purchase I have on many occasions thought, “I wonder how, if, what etc.” Every single Cali related question I thought about has an answer on this forum.
Welcome, well done on the purchase and an even bigger well done for finding the search button! Saves a lot of repetition. 20 weeks, that's a long advent calendar.