Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's going to be a LONG wait

U

UBob

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi folks,

Just posting here after making good "lurker" use of the forum while I worked out the final wrinkles on the spec for my new (and first) California. Finally placed my order this week and now we're in the "wait for 2 months to find out how long we have wait" mode until we get a build week.

Not expecting anything before March 2017...so, like I said, it's going to be a long wait!

What did we order? Went for a Beach 150 with a 3-seater bench.. We're a family of 5 and the fact we get 5 heads down inside the Beach at night made it a no-brainer in the end.

Thanks to everyone who posts in these forums - it's veritable mine of useful info!

Welcome to another Scotland Cali (almost) owner

Thanks Alison! We're having great fun these days trying to spot the Calis whilst we're out in the car.
"Nope - it's just a T5/T6 conversion" is quite a common result...

Thanks Alison! We're having great fun these days trying to spot the Calis whilst we're out in the car.
Don't be fooled - we don't all have an awning... T6 incognito...

Welcome
We have de badged our T6 so no California on the back.

Hi UBob, if it helps understanding the potential delay, I ordered my 150 Beach 3 seater in late May and the provisional build week remains 9th Jan 2017.

Yeah, it'll be touch-n-go to get it for spring break but we're remaining hopeful...

Hi UBob, if it helps understanding the potential delay, I ordered my 150 Beach 3 seater in late May and the provisional build week remains 9th Jan 2017.

W

You're not alone my friend, we've taken to doing exactly what you do .:thumb I can spot a T1/T2/T3/T5/T6 California or conversion without problems (although head-on its not as easy) it's those pesky T4s I just cannot seem to get my eye in. :cool:

Teejay

Great stuff , welcome !
The wait might be long , the reward is very nice....