Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for a Beach

J

jonddd

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Needing more carrying capacity for grandchildren we have sold our Ocean and are now looking for a five seat Beach with DSG.
Is there anywhere else on the forum for 'wanted' ads or can we put a more detailed ad on here?

Needing more carrying capacity for grandchildren we have sold our Ocean and are now looking for a five seat Beach with DSG.
Is there anywhere else on the forum for 'wanted' ads or can we put a more detailed ad on here?
Have you tried placing a wanted add in the Calis For Sale section. I don't even know if this is possible but I don't see why it shouldn't be. You'd probably have to pay a small fee. Mods can this be done?

I'm sure I've seen a wanted add on there before.

No classified wanted adds are not allowed

Do you only want to buy one privately or would you consider a VW dealer as there are some in dealer stock.

We would consider buying from a dealer or privately, but don't want to spend more than £35,000 and a lot of dealer stock is priced just beyond that. Having had a DSG automatic we wouldn't go back to a manual which also limits the choice. They are about but it is a question of finding one.
I'd be quite happy to pay for an ad if it were allowed.

yes you can place a wanted add in the classified section

Just keep a daily eye on the Classifieds, as they tend to go quite quickly.

Facebook marketplace has a few up for sale at the moment, but mainly manual gearbox and from dealers.

We would consider buying from a dealer or privately, but don't want to spend more than £35,000 and a lot of dealer stock is priced just beyond that. Having had a DSG automatic we wouldn't go back to a manual which also limits the choice. They are about but it is a question of finding one.
We got a 3 year old beach with lots of nice options for that price from a dealer last July so it is possible. Higher mileage than ideal but with a years warranty. Very pleased with it so far!

Some dealer ads get the specs wrong so it’s worth a call or visit. Ours had loads of options that weren’t in the advert!

Lots of dealers have ex demo and also with the transition from t6 to 6.1 there are some good deals out there.

Back