Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for great campsite in Oxfordshire

Hantshog

Hantshog

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, can anyone recommend a good campsite Oxford/Northampton area. I have to travel north to Northampton this Friday and/or Saturday and would like to stay in the area in my van and make a weekend of it. First chance to try my van on my own.

Hi, can anyone recommend a good campsite Oxford/Northampton area. I have to travel north to Northampton this Friday and/or Saturday and would like to stay in the area in my van and make a weekend of it. First chance to try my van on my own.
We stayed at Lincoln Farm last year and would recommend it . Very clean and friendly staff . If I remember, 3 pubs in the village too .
http://www.lincolnfarmpark.co.uk/

The Oxford C&CC site on Abington road is the one you want - it's just out of the city centre but a nice easy walk in.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks both. Forgot to say I like to easy cycle from a campsite but I will have a look at these two sites. Thanks again.

We went to a nice one in Wallingford in the Spring. It was right by the bridge. It had great toilet/shower block. The location was fantastic for walking along the Thames, and Wallingford is a lovely little town.

Thanks both. Forgot to say I like to easy cycle from a campsite but I will have a look at these two sites. Thanks again.

We have used the Oxford C&CC site in the past, you can cycle from there into the city and beyond, have a look at https://www.sustrans.org.uk/ncn/map/route/oxford-to-blenheim-palace it shows cycle route 5 part of which goes from Go Outdoors (which is just in front of the Oxford C&CC site) into the centre of Oxford.

Its a few years ago when we went but the staff at the time were very helpful.

Hope this helps

We have stayed at the Oxford site, a little dated , but clean , cheerful staff and really handy for Oxford

Back