Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to Buy

Stevep3230303

Stevep3230303

Vehicle
Looking to buy
We are looking to buy a New Cali Ocean, visited the local dealer who was hopeless tbh (we new more than he did!) when I mentioned a deal, discounts etc he went pale and started mumbling. Is there anyone around that is matching DtD on the discount? We are in Devon but have bought are last 3 cars online so we’ll aware of how it all works etc.

thanks
steve

breeze Poole, they match d and offer a great after service
Ahhh that’s great and easier for us! Is there anyone in particular I’d need to speak to?

Iam dealing with Jamie at the moment,but tom is great aswell he’s one of the sales managers all very friendly and helpful

T
Iam dealing with Jamie at the moment,but tom is great aswell he’s one of the sales managers all very friendly and helpful
hats great I will give them a ring

We bought our's via Tom at Breeze, would definitely recommend them. Very competitive pricing and great service.

We are looking to buy a New Cali Ocean, visited the local dealer who was hopeless tbh (we new more than he did!) when I mentioned a deal, discounts etc he went pale and started mumbling. Is there anyone around that is matching DtD on the discount? We are in Devon but have bought are last 3 cars online so we’ll aware of how it all works etc.

thanks
steve
Was it the local dealer in Exeter by any chance?

We bought from Eurovans which is a long way from Exeter.

I've also heard lots of good stuff about Breeze. Tom Davidson is your man there...

Was it the local dealer in Exeter by any chance?

We bought from Eurovans which is a long way from Exeter.

I've also heard lots of good stuff about Breeze. Tom Davidson is your man there...
Yes local Exeter dealer, totally unimpressed.

I will add Rick and Tristan at Manchester Commercial

This is perfect timing, we are looking to sell/trade in our 16 Plate Cali Ocean and up grade to newer version, Tom I will drop you an email, we have had awful customer service from an Exeter local dealer and we simply won't use them for that reason, they don't deserve our custom.

This is perfect timing, we are looking to sell/trade in our 16 Plate Cali Ocean and up grade to newer version, Tom I will drop you an email, we have had awful customer service from an Exeter local dealer and we simply won't use them for that reason, they don't deserve our custom.
Hi Steve I have just dropped you an email back.

Couldn’t agree more. Bought a new Grand California from Breeze recently and had great service. Didn’t even go near Exeter even though they are our local dealer.

We've just part exchanged for a nearly new 6.1 from Breeze - friendly, helpful and even had a colleague 'dog sit' whilst we looked around (could'nt leave her at home as turned into an 8hr round drive)

Just as a quick update, thank you to the forum members for your recommendations for Breeze in poole. Part exchanged last weekend and picking up our new Cali Ocean tomorrow. Bradley and the team at Breeze were excellent, superb service.

New Cali ordered from Breeze as everyone has said already can’t fault them!