Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looks interesting

drmw1335 said:
I found this link where they appear to have tweaked it from the original concept, making it longer and the interior is not as radical. €18,500 is the apparent starting price!

http://www.vw-bulli.de/de/technik-desig ... ourer.html

My first thought is - should have just bought a motor home? Does look good and the way it links up to the Cali is very smart.

But it's more money... I guess you can have the size and space of a motorhome and use the Cali daily and for families going away it would be ideal.

Having looked at the second link, it doesn't look great the inside, if that's the finished product looks erm, not great, perhaps I have mis read it or something.

I could see this almost being more of a benefit for Beach Owners :)

James

As much as I hate caravans, I do like the Eriba retro ones, you see these everywhere in France and I have also seen alot of splits and bays towing them ( aswell as a couple of Cali's) as they do look good (considering it is a caravan) I think the reason they look good is they are the same height and width as a normal van.

Very sad I know but I even went see one recently :oops: and the build quality is excellent as they are all steel framed, I am also sure that our own David Eccles has one so they must be good !

If I did buy one I doubt if I would ever use it and it would just sit on the drive as it would defeat the object of the freedom we have with the cali but it is still a nice idea to extend the season or to take a few extra people away with you on holiday occasionally, also depreciation is even better than the cali.

caravane-eriba-touring-annee-2008-familia-320-gt-IMGH1340907703_1.jpg

I even have several in my Ebay 'Watch' list http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eriba-Familia ... 500wt_1414

it does look good i must admit,but don't think i could bring myself to tow one quite yet ... A trailer no problem ,but not a caravan... :D :D

Back