Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lost and Found at the washing up area on campsites

LisaKent

LisaKent

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
So far this year we have lost a virtually full washing up liquid bottles, a tea towel and a scrubbing brush, it is only April:confused:

In the old days you used to go back the next morning when you relaised it was lost and it would be sitting there still. This is not the case any more!

Hubby did manage to find a full Lynx shower Gel last year but we seem to lose more than we find.

What has everyone else lost or found at the communal facilities on sites?

Try poring some in a cup before setting of to the sink area and leve the fairy in the van

I have found plenty of shower gel in the showers:thumb

On a slightly different topic when I did my 15 month 22 country Cali trip........I lost so many towels after free camping for the night.......washing......draping them on the bike rack and driving off.......

My routine, when leaving the washing up area or the showers is to walk halfway to the door and always walk back to the sink/shower and have another good look around behind shower curtain all the corners of the washing up sink as a double check.

My best find was an electric tooth brush at one of the Cali meets, apart from that It has just been shower gel.

In the old days you used to go back the next morning when you relaised it was lost and it would be sitting there still. This is not the case any more!

Hubby did manage to find a full Lynx shower Gel last year but we seem to lose more than we find.

Is it me or is this a little hypocritical. No offence intended ;)?

in the past I have also lost quite a few things in the toilet and washing up area, Now that. I know it is every man for himself I will keep a lookout for some goodies on my next weekend away. I an not sure what will top an electric toothbrush though.

After losing my sink plug I always make shure it hasn't found its way into the wash bowl before discarding the dirty water :(

in the past I have also lost quite a few things in the toilet and washing up area, Now that. I know it is every man for himself I will keep a lookout for some goodies on my next weekend away. I an not sure what will top an electric toothbrush though.
Good one :Grin